Safari in Tanzania
Safari in Tanzania
------------------- Guided Tour -------------------
9 Day Adventure
9 Day Guided Tour - Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Experience a range of climatic zones as you explore the Roof of Africa – a world class Adventure. As the tallest free-standing mountain in the world, Mount Kilimanjaro is a dormant volcano with 3 cones and a snow-capped peak. Also known as Uhuru (meaning freedom in Swahili), Kili has a number of trekking routes and towers over the east African countryside at 5895 metres.
The spectacular landscape of Tanzania – from the islands and coastal areas, to the inland plateau, to the highlands and Great Rift Valley that transects the centre of the country, allows for a large concentration and variety of wildlife. There are iconic game reserves and national parks to explore in Tanzania, and adding a post-trek trip to relax in Zanzibar, or a few days on wildlife safari at the Ngorongoro Crater, or in Lake Manyara, Tangire, or Arusha National Parks is highly recommended!
- Price based on various 2019 Departures (Must book before 30 Sept 2019)
- Package inclusions:
- Guided Kilimanjaro Climb (7 day Rongai Route) with porters, cook, roundtrip airport transfers from Kilimanjaro International Airport, transfer from Moshi accommodation to/from the route start and finish, 1 day safari in Arusha National Park, all meals while climbing, 2 nights accommodation in Moshi.
- Not included:
- International airfare, tips for guides and porters, rental equipment, any required visitor visas or vaccinations.
Included in your trip
Excluded in your trip
Where will you visit?
Arusha National Park
9-Day Guided Tour of Kilimanjaro
9 Day Adventure
- transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Moshi accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation Moshi (3.5 star) including breakfast
- Safari in Arusha National Park
- Transfer from Moshi accommodation to trailhead (via Marangu Gate to acquire permits) – the next 7 days include all meals while climbing
- Hike 8km to Rongai Cave
- Hike 12km to Second Cave then to Kikelewa Cave
- Hike 5km to Mawenzi Tarn
- Hike 4km to Mawenzi Ridge (acclimatization day)
- Hike 8km to Kibo Hut
- Rest before midnight 6km hike to Uhuru Peak
- 16km descent to Kibo Hut
- 20km descent to Marangu Gate; transfer to Moshi Hotel for a quick shower before transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for your onward flight home (at own expense). Why not stay longer? Talk to us about adding additional African safaris to your itinerary.
about Visit Kilimanjaro
Loading Terms & Condtions...
Experience The Difference With Downunder Travel
Adelaide is a lively city like no other and it’s the gateway to many vineyards...
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort is an award-winning 5-star luxury resort situated in the heart of...
This vacation includes an iconic Australian rail journey, The Great Southern! With its rugged coastline,...
Enjoy a truly Polynesian experience at Le Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in the world-famous overwater...
In the heart of the South Pacific, neatly between Hawaii and New Zealand, are the...
Enjoy a luxurious private island escape at a 4.5-star resort! With comfortable accommodation, a personalized...
Moorea is the destination for total relaxation and tranquility. Like a true romantic island, you’ll...
This guided self- drive 4X4 tour is designed to give the novice, intermediate or experienced...
Experience stunning Cambodia over 10 action-packed days that’ll take you from World Heritage listed sites...
Hit the open road for your drive around the west coast of Tasmania. Start your...
This exciting guided tour gets travellers to explore the many exciting aspects that make up...
If Tasmania is on your must-do list, this journey offers the ideal introduction to the...
If you’re staying in Sydney for some time, this 3-day train journey makes for a...
Discover the Batavia Coast and the wildflowers in Kalbarri National Park (seasonal). Be charmed by...