Safari in Tanzania
Safari in Tanzania
------------------- Guided Tour -------------------
9 Day Adventure
9 Day Guided Tour - Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Experience a range of climatic zones as you explore the Roof of Africa – a world class Adventure. As the tallest free-standing mountain in the world, Mount Kilimanjaro is a dormant volcano with 3 cones and a snow-capped peak. Also known as Uhuru (meaning freedom in Swahili), Kili has a number of trekking routes and towers over the east African countryside at 5895 metres.
The spectacular landscape of Tanzania – from the islands and coastal areas, to the inland plateau, to the highlands and Great Rift Valley that transects the centre of the country, allows for a large concentration and variety of wildlife. There are iconic game reserves and national parks to explore in Tanzania, and adding a post-trek trip to relax in Zanzibar, or a few days on wildlife safari at the Ngorongoro Crater, or in Lake Manyara, Tangire, or Arusha National Parks is highly recommended!
- Price based on various 2019 Departures (Must book before 30 Sept 2019)
- Package inclusions:
- Guided Kilimanjaro Climb (7 day Rongai Route) with porters, cook, roundtrip airport transfers from Kilimanjaro International Airport, transfer from Moshi accommodation to/from the route start and finish, 1 day safari in Arusha National Park, all meals while climbing, 2 nights accommodation in Moshi.
- Not included:
- International airfare, tips for guides and porters, rental equipment, any required visitor visas or vaccinations.
Included in your trip
Excluded in your trip
Where will you visit?
Arusha National Park
9-Day Guided Tour of Kilimanjaro
9 Day Adventure
- transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Moshi accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation Moshi (3.5 star) including breakfast
- Safari in Arusha National Park
- Transfer from Moshi accommodation to trailhead (via Marangu Gate to acquire permits) – the next 7 days include all meals while climbing
- Hike 8km to Rongai Cave
- Hike 12km to Second Cave then to Kikelewa Cave
- Hike 5km to Mawenzi Tarn
- Hike 4km to Mawenzi Ridge (acclimatization day)
- Hike 8km to Kibo Hut
- Rest before midnight 6km hike to Uhuru Peak
- 16km descent to Kibo Hut
- 20km descent to Marangu Gate; transfer to Moshi Hotel for a quick shower before transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for your onward flight home (at own expense). Why not stay longer? Talk to us about adding additional African safaris to your itinerary.
about Visit Kilimanjaro
Loading Terms & Condtions...
Experience The Difference With Downunder Travel
Visit three countries for the price of ONE: Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands!...
Be part of this stunning 10-day Small Group Tour from New Zealand’s biggest city to...
From the cosmopolitan city of Melbourne to the iconic city of Sydney and the capital...
15-Day Far East Discovery Holiday Uncover new favorite destinations, from Hong Kong to Singapore. Enjoy...
Missed getting away this Christmas? Book now for 2020 and spoil your sweetie in Tahiti...
Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and total relaxation and paradise… Thailand has...
Plan your perfect destination wedding right by the gorgeous shores of Rarotonga, Cook Islands! A...
Join our East Africa Migration Discoverer lodge safari and follow the famous wildebeest migration! Travel...
Your journey starts in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Practice your wildlife spotting in Chobe National Park...
There’s an incredibly wide variety of fresh produce from Australia’s numerous unspoilt landscapes. From Sydney’s...
Combine two top experiences in the north and east of Madagascar with a visit to...
Say “I Do” barefoot on the beach at the ever-sunning Seabreeze Resort, Samoa, to the...
Start your tour by experiencing the Greater Moremi Area. See giraffe, elephant, zebra, lion and...
30% OFF! Return to Paradise is a relaxing resort, popular among families, couples and honeymooners...