5 Reasons a Tahiti Cruise is Right for You
Pristine, exotic, dramatic and secluded… these words are often used to describe The Islands of Tahiti! If you’re like most travellers who are looking to capture the entire culture, beauty and ambience of the stunning South Pacific islands, then a cruise might be for you!
- Accommodations wherever you go – Take a luxurious 5-star hotel with you everywhere. A cruise will often include all of your necessities too: all your onboard meals, transportation/transfers, gratuities for wait staff and room stewards (as with Paul Gauguin Cruises), a ton of activities when at sea, and lots of entertainment onboard.
- Small cruise travel keeps it simple – Small luxury cruises such as the m/s Paul Gauguin can sail in Tahiti’s shallow waters, allowing for access to intimate ports, where larger cruise ships are unable to. See much of the beauty of the Tahitian islands up close as well as visiting exclusive locations such as a private islet like Motu Mahana, just off the coast of Taha’a.
- Oh the inclusions! – In addition to gratuities and onboard gourmet meals in your choice of venues; select wines, spirits and beers are also included and roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles is included so you need not worry about missing your cruise. Other inclusions are in-suite refrigerator, replenished daily, water activities such as complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding, and 24-hour room service.
- Packing has never been easier – You’re visiting many islands, but you won’t need to unpack every day. Unpack once and keep everything else in your suite’s closet. You’re travelling within the tropics and so keep clothing light and summery. And with laundry and dry-cleaning services on board, you can pack less and still have fresh clothes to wear.
- Celebrate your love – Make your vacation one-of-a-kind; if you’re celebrating a special occasion like a honeymoon or anniversary, make arrangements to have anniversary cake, sweets and champagne delivered to your room, set up a renewal of vows ceremony or a variety of other special amenities to make your cruise one to remember forever.
Do something different; embrace the exotic South Pacific on a luxury cruise ship with an award-winning 5-star service.
A cruise offers travellers so much in one holiday and are often inclusive with all the top-tier essentials, so every little detail is well taken care of.
Written by: Lori (Destination Specialist)
Building life’s greatest experiences
Downunder Travel Ready-Made Adventure
You’ll love Blue Lagoon Cruises’ seamless & luxurious sailing through the Yasawa Islands! Built specifically...
Sail on a ship that has been specifically designed to easily glide through the shallow...
This cruise price is exclusive to Downunder Travel’s clients! Recently updated with new bar, entertainment...